To add the AW2 Blog to your My.Army.Mil page, follow these simple instructions:
- Log in to My.Army.Mil with either your AKO username and password or another supported service such as Google, Yahoo, AIM, Twitter, or OpenID.
- Click on the “Add Widgets” button that appears below where it says “HOOAH! Welcome.”
- A menu will appear. From the “News” column on the far left, click on “RSS.” The RSS widget should appear in the “Widgets Added” column on the far right. Click save.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you should see a widget box with the title “RSS” and a sub heading of “Front Page RSS Feed.” On the top line where it says “RSS” you should also see two intersecting arrows, two overlapping gears, and an X. Click on the overlapping gears.
- Once you have clicked on the overlapping gears, a drop down menu should appear with a web address for Army.mil’s RSS feed. Delete the web address and copy the AW2 RSS address (http://aw2.armylive.dodlive.mil/index.php/feed/). Paste the AW2 RSS address into the box. Click save.
- You have successfully added the AW2 Blog to My.Army.Mil.
- If you would like to move the AW2 Blog widget to another location on your page, hover your mouse over the intersecting arrows and hold the left mouse button down. Drag the widget to the location that you want and release the left mouse button.