While we respect and fight to defend the individual’s right to free speech and expression, all comments and submissions are reviewed to ensure they are in keeping with the Army values and suitable for public viewing. Those comments or submissions that are not suitable for public viewing or fail to abide by these rules will not be posted:
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- We do not allow comments that contain information that violates operational security (OPSEC).
- We do not allow comments that contain information that violates privacy laws such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Reporters are asked to send questions by emailing WarriorCareCommunications@conus.army.mil and to refrain from submitting questions here as comments. Reporter questions will not be posted.
We recognize that the Web is a 24/7 medium, and your comments are welcome at any time. However, given the need to manage federal resources, we cannot guarantee immediate posting of comments made outside of regular business hours Monday through Friday.
External Links Disclaimer
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Department of Defense of the linked Web sites or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites, the United States Department of Defense does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.