- AW2 mother Rosalinda Babin shared her story on the DCoE Blog about her son Alan and the challenges and triumphs their Family has experienced.
- AW2 Veteran Heath Calhoun was featured in a Vancouver Sun article that discussed the Paralympics and the Warrior Games.
- AW2 Veteran Clayton Carver, featured in FishingWorld.com, discussed his service, injury, recovery, and hopes for a seat at the BASSMasters World Classic.
- AW2 Soldier MAJ Tammy Duckworth, featured in Army News, was inducted into the Army Women’s Foundation’s Hall of Fame.
- AW2 Soldier LTC Marc Hoffmeister, featured in DOD News and the DODLive Bloggers Roundtable, discussed his injury and his recognition as National Geographic Magazine’s first Reader’s Choice Adventurer of the Year.
- AW2 Soldier MAJ Randy Klingensmith, featured in Army News, discussed his recovery and hopes to remain in the Army.
- AW2 Veteran Ryan Kules was featured in a PRNewswire article about being named as honorary captain for the University of Maryland lacrosse team when they play against Johns Hopkins University on April 17.
- AW2 Veteran Andy Soule was featured in the Vancouver Sun, Houston Chronicle, and The New York Times in articles about his accomplishments in the Paralympics.
- AW2 mother Veronica Thomas, featured in the Star-Ledger, discussed her son Bradley and the role she plays in his care and recovery.
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Department of Defense of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites, the United States Department of Defense does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.